On December 1st we added a Wednesday game to our Monday and Tuesday game schedule - same time, same place but different Director. Henry Corwin will be directing on Wednesdays. Please call him at 941.228.3932 to arrange a partnership.
We Have Returned to Normal!
We are happy to announce that the InterCity Bridge Club has resumed in-person games at Temple Sinai on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. There will be an Open game as well as a Limited (0-499) game when we have sufficient attendance.
Important! All 2021 in-person games will be Club Championship games with extra points!
We are requiring the following from all participants and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
1) Evidence of received vaccinations.
2) MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED - but you may wear on if you wish.
3) Hand sanitizers will be available at every table.
4) We will provide purified bottled water and individually packaged cookies and candy. Players may bring their own covered beverages.
5) Table and chairs will be sanitized prior to each game.
Game fees will be $10.00 per session for all players - and reservations are required.
Please turn left when you arrive and park in the spots near the social hall where we play.
Please contact Jeff Nunes, our Director, with your questions or concerns JeffCNunes@gmail.com.