Our New Online Reservation System
We have a new online reservation system to request single or standing/recurring reservations, to change your partner, to cancel a reservation, or to indicate that you are looking for a partner.
To MAKE or CHANGE Reservations Online
1. Click on one of the two following Reservation boxs to transfer to the Online Reservation Page.
When this new browser page opens, following are the instructions for making your online reservation. To return to this website, simply close out the reservation page you are on by clicking the X on the browser tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click on box to the right of ACBL number and type in your ACBL number.
3. Click on little arrow next to OPEN if you wish to select LIMITED game (0 to 499). Click Submit.
4. When your PROFILE PAGE opens, click SELECT RESERVATION DATE and select day you wish to play.
5. IMPORTANT!! Click RESERVE/MODIFY/FIND PARTNER. Then identify how you want to find a partner - either by clicking on the button for First Name or on the button for Last Name. Then you MUST type into the search box at least the first letter of your partner's name to get a list of players to appear below the search box. You can then scroll down to click on your partner's name. If you do not start typing in the first letter into the box, an error may occur that will prevent you from making a partner selection.
6. When list of names appears, click your desired partner’s name and click SUBMIT. (If you want a recurring reservation,
click on 1, 2, or 3 months and click SUBMIT).
NOTE: You will need to enter any current standing/recurring reservations into the new system. They will not be in the system initially.
To REQUEST a PARTNER Online
Use the process of making an online reservation online
When indicating your partner, type 'TBD' as your partner. This informs the directors you need a partner on a specific date.
The directors will contact you when there is a partner available for you.
We encourage players to use the online reservation system. If you need help, the Directors or Board Members will be available to provide assistance prior to games.
If YOU DO NOT have a COMPUTER, the Intercity Bridge club has a NEW PHONE NUMBER dedicated to reservations. Call the reservation number 941-203-0061 and leave a message indicating the date of reservation, your ACBL number or your name, your partner's name (or that you need partner), and your phone number.
NOTE: This new reservation system replaces contacting the directors directly. Please do NOT call the directors to make, change, cancel reservations or ask for a partner. Thank you.
Directions to Temple Sinai
Following is a map for directions to Temple Sinai - 4631 Lockwood Ridge Road, Sarasota FL 34231.
Entrance to the facility is accessed from Proctor Road only - it cannot be accessed
by traveling south on Lockwood Ridge Road.
When you arrive, please turn left and park in the spots nearest the social hall where we play. Thank you.
This document provides parking and driving instructions at the Temple Sinai campus.